Telserv is an authorized Services and Solutions Provider of Avaya Products and is certified as a Diamond Level Partner in the Edge Program. Telserv is also designated as a Co-Delivery Partner which denotes the fact that our technicians, engineers and NOC personnel are certified to to directly provide service on Avaya products.
As an Avaya Diamond Partner, Telserv is authorized to resell and offer design services for the following business systems and associated peripheral equipment to end user companies:
Avaya Aura Communication Manager, IP Office, Session Boarder Controllers, Avaya Aura Messaging, Elite and AACC contact center solutions. Telserv offers Avaya networking solutions supporting small business environments to large scale deployments. Telserv continues to offer our customers full support on the traditional Nortel product line including CS1000, Option 11, 61, 81, Business Communication Manager CallPilot and Norstar platforms.
Additionally, Telserv is authorized to provide installation and maintenance services either directly or in partnership with Avaya for the following:
Telserv provides clients across the Northeast the following for Avaya Solutions:
- Installation and Maintenance
- IP Office
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager
- Session and System Manager
- Elite Contact Center
- AACC Contact Center
- Avaya Aura Messaging
- Avaya Call Management
- Option 11c, 61c and 81c
- 1000B Branch Office
- Business Communication Manager
- Procure product and services from Avaya or Stocking Distributors (as approved) for resale to end users;
- Extend Avaya Software license to end users;
- Extend Avaya factory warranties to end users;
- Obtain technical support services from Avaya;
- Obtain and license Avaya Software Upgrades to end users;
- Access Avaya engineering, system configuration and pricing tools
- Access sales, technical, installation and maintenance training courses;
- Participate in Avaya-sponsored marketing programs and product events.